Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [out of gas]
You have set a low gas limit when trying to make a transaction.
Try manually increasing the gas limit (not gas price!) in your wallet before signing the transaction.
A limit of 200000 is usually enough.
The above example is from Metamask; check your wallet's documentation if you aren't sure how to adjust the gas limit.
Basically, your wallet (Metamask, Trust Wallet, etc.) can't finish what it's trying to do.
Your wallet estimates that the gas limit is too low, so the function call runs out of gas before the function call is finished.
Fail with error 'BEP20: transfer amount exceeds allowance'
- 1.Use Unrekt.net to revoke approval for the smart contract you're trying to interact with
- 2.Approve the contract again, without setting a limit on spend allowance
- 3.Try interacting with the contract again.
This happens when you set a limit on your spend allowance when you first approved the contract, then try to swap more than the limit.
Fail with error 'BEP20: transfer amount exceeds balance'
You may be trying to send tokens that you don't have in your wallet (for example, trying to send a token that is already assigned to a pending transaction). In this case, just make sure you have the tokens you're trying to use.
Firstly, let the team know which Vault you're trying to unstake from, so they can top up the rewards. If you're in a hurry to unstake and you don't mind losing your pending yield, try an emergencyWithdraw:
You can perform an “emergencyWithdraw” from the contract directly to unstake your staked tokens.
- 1.Find the contract address of the Vault you're trying to unstake from. You can find it in your wallet's transaction log.
- 3.Select Write Contract.
- 4.Click “Connect to Web3” and connect your wallet.
- 5.In section “4. emergencyWithdraw”, enter "0" and click “Write”.
This will unstake your staked tokens and lose any uncollected yield.
This will lose any yield that you haven’t harvested yet.