- New feature : user bot creator
- 2 new algobots : Laika BTC & BNB
- 3 new algobots : Laika ETH & TRX & MoonRocket ETH
- 2 new algobots : Smart FTT & Smart LINK
- 2 new algobots : Dusk & Nuls
- Coinbase Pro available for the trading bots
- Possibility to select the stable coin for the trading bots
- Futures Trading available on FTX
- 5 new algobots : Smart ADA, AVAX, ATOM and SuperTrader BNB
- Improve performance of the dashboard
- 3 new algobots Near, Atom, Supertrader BNB
- FTX future trading
- 2 new algobots ADA & AVAX
- Possibility to allocate a fix amount for the algobots
- 2 new algobots : Fluctus & Harsi
- Improve performance of the dashboard
- UX UI improvements
- 2 new algobots : Supertrade Link, SXP
- Telegram notification
- New currencies available in addition to eur and usd
- Multilevel staking
- Future trading
- Algobots close now
- My trade page
- Bug fixes
- New mobile app layout
- New bonus system for the first deposit
- Bug fixes
- 3 new algobots available : Swing Sniper BNBUSDT; Swing Sniper TRXUSDT; Gold Rush MATICUSDT
- Total gain added in my active bot page
- New UBXT allocation system
- Referral system
- Fix on shitcoins for the DEX wallets
- Improvements on the trading engine
- Huobi trading available for manual trade & algobots
- Community bots available for ubxt stakers on BSC
- Ux ui improvements
- 2fa reset process
- Notification improvements
- Error message 'load market data' fix
- Bot status in my UBXT wallet page is now updated
- ux ui improvement on mobile
- Trading engine improvement
- User profile improvements
- Staking navigation improvements
- Bot allocation improvements
- Tooltip improvements
- UX UI adjustment
- BSC UBXT deposits
- Filtering on *@#$coins
- UI data improvements
- Trading engine improvements
- New bots deployed shib & cake
- Side menu adjustment
- UBXT wallet ux ui improvements
- account name fix in my active bots
- improvements on bot activity
- bot status filter (so you can filter on active bot)
- password limit (64 characteres)
- multiple improvements to Binance trading engine
- improvements perf % for user trades
- V2 launch
- Trading engine improvements
- Server upgrades
- fix exchanges available on bat and etc bot.
- fix issue on trading Algo bots.
- New bots Wave Traders.
- 3 new Algo bots.
- Portfolio monitoring fix.
- Fix on okex api key.
- Withdrawal fees and possibility to request withdraw on BSC.
- Fix performance fee distribution.
- Fix on pending deposit.
- Group transaction on etherscan for performance fees.
- Bot filters.
- Performance fee rewards available for stakers.
- Fix on UBXT Burn.
- Avax Bot V2 update.
- Activation of performance fees system phase 3 official launch
- UBXT wallet and deposits phase 3 public release
- Stable Farming Pool added, Farm UBXT with Stable Coins!
- Updates to wallet connect and web 3 wallets
- Bugs fixes and tweaks from phase 3 Battalion beta testers.
- Activation of performance fees system phase 2
- UBXT wallet and deposits phase 2
- More Algo Bots added
- Connection with facebook / google
- DAO v1.0 launched
- Beefy finance LP farming
- TomoChain partnership and Community Algo integration
- WalletConnect integration for staking
- PancakeSwap syrup/LP pool launch
- Various backend / UI improvements.
- BSC Staking smart contract deployed
- BSC pools fully integrated into Demo App
- KuCoin Manual Trading Basic
- KuCoin Algo Bots
- UI changes and Improvements
- Eth Bsc Bridge available on the interface
- 3 new algobots I-Robot BTC, I-Robot ETH, I-Robot BNB
- Algobots filter function + ux ui improvements
- Algobots performance gains/losses in USDT is now available
- MDD automatic calculation
- Homepage ux/ui improvements
- New Staking Pool : UBXT-BUSD LP
- General ui improvements
- Fix issue on portfolio evolution stuck on 'loading data'
- 2FA automatic validation of the code
- Staking program live (UBXT pool & UBXT-ETH LP pool)
- Smart contract staking deployed
- Access to the bot enabled if user is staking +10.000 UBXT
- ETH delete wallet fix
- Portfolio evolution fix for wallets that were equal to zero in the chart
- Oxygen coin value conversion corrected
- UX/UI improvement (side menu logic, portfolio distribution chart layout improvement, show all the coins in distribution table instead of grouping some in ''others'')
- Notifcation improvement : add more information, clearer error messages, filter per source (manual trade, algobots), mark all as ready or delete all options
- Manual refresh feature in portfolio monitoring summary to have an updated value of your balance
- Connection to Binance Wallet extension
- Bot activity details : add more information about the bots running so the users can see if the signals were successful or in case of error the reason of it
- Link on UBXT widget coin logo in the homepage to directly add the token in Metamask
- Avax bot on Binance
- market value widget on the homepaeg (btc, eth, ubxt)
- more info in the algobot user summary (nb of days running, total profit%, current position)
- homepage portfolio card sort feature so you can sort by amount and see your main wallets first
- dex wallet store data modif so if the user adds a dex wallet on a device it will be saved also on other device + save data for each day
- swap page ux ui fix on the exchange checkboxes
- fix on the side menu : reduce the menu when navigating on other pages
- Link to multichain
- Homepage carrousel
- cancel order for limit order
- algobot theoretical amount is now based on available balance vs total balance
- fix on webapp 'page not found'
- ux/ui fixes and improvements
- FTX add an api key ux improvement : possibility to select main account or subaccount to make it clearer when you need to add the subaccount name
- Sushiswap fix
- Fix on ETH monitoring page (api issue that you also had)
- Add Binance smart chain wallets in the portfolio monitoring pages
- UI improvements made
- Fixes to graphics
- Flow improvements
- Sushiswap tracker added to ETH portfolio monitoring
- Fix coins conversion issues
- improved the speed of the pages portfolio monitoring
- You can now connect your FTX subaccount on UpBots and track your balance or trade on the algobots
- Algobots are now available for FTX too
- Made some fixes on the portfolio evolution
- Manual trade launched
- ETH portfolio tracker launched
- FTX trading for algo bots added
- Portfolio tracker speed enhanced
- UBXT wallet integration continuing
- Manual trade buy/sell order on desktop
- Check your orders & status in the my order tab
- Integrating FTX in the algobots, status : we are in testing phase
- Manual trade progress : we have tested market and limit orders on Binance and we are implementing an order page where you can track all your order and their status, should be available soon
- UBXT wallet status : on testing phase too
- front end devs are finishing some corrections for covalent. Portfolio monitoring still has a huge work ahead of it which involves reviews of the design. Not everything is functional yet. Portfolio evolution is not working for the DEXs, the summary page is not consolidating the ETH portfolios. Working on this tomorrow so we can try to have something soon.
- Polling (for manual trade) should be done by today. Last test and perhaps that tomorrow it will be live.
- Will make the test today for FTX algo bots. The front is not yet ready but shouldn't be long. If no bugs detected during the current testing, or for tomorrow or for monday.
- UBXT wallet ... in finishing process.
- UBXT wallet undergoing testing
- DEX swapped added to the interface
- Manual trade nearing completion
- Front end for ETH portfolio tracking finishing up
- Working to add the FTX exchange to the algo bots
- Implementing design improvements
- we can already add an ETH wallet, see its balance, its evolution and the history of transactions in testing environment
- we are now working on the possibility to have the details of projects related to the wallet (staking, liquidity pools ...)
- it is possible in test to generate a wallet, make a deposit or a withdrawal (just deployed in testing)
- we are still working on adding transactions in ubxt
- technically we can already launch an order in a test environment
- we are still working on the follow-up and updating of this order if it is a limit one and the addition of all pairs
- Reconnect algobot fix
- New infrastructure
- UI/UX improvement for swap page on mobile
- General UI improvement (API key page...)
- Swaps on DEX.ag
- Mobile UI improvement for the bot performances
- UBXT wallet front-end
- Algobots closing quantity fixed
- Safari desktop and mobile UI adjustments
- Fix on invalidated API keys
- Fix on the error message when reactivating a bot with a key that is already used for another bot
- You can now follow your Kucoin and Okex portfolios